COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update
We are excited to announce that Advanced Eye Care will be reopening Friday, May 8th!
We have missed seeing our patients and can’t wait to see you and your family back in our practice.
To ensure the safety of YOU and our staff, we have some new safety protocols in place, including:
- Mask/face covering must be worn by all patients and staff while in office
- No touch temperature will be taken at check-in
- Reduced appointment schedule to limit patient-to-patient interaction
- Option of curbside dispensing of glasses and contact lenses
- ‘Patient only’ appointments (or limiting minors to one parent or guardian)
Thank you for your patience during this time. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Powers and staff